Saturday, August 5, 2017

Letters 536: Of Moon & Fairy Tale

"Take her to the moon for me okay."

- Bing Bong (Inside Out, 2015)


To whom I have met,

           Here I am sitting in my office room, on Saturday writing another letter to you. Well, today weather is a bit weird but the view of green grass outside of my office with trees & bushes surrounding it did a huge favor in helping me to relax a little bit after one busy week. 

           You know what is the best part of coming to office on the weekend? Everything is dull & everybody is quiet. They either sat in their own cubicle, read, playing online games or sleep. The only noise is of police cars or ambulances zooming through on the main street.Of course they are going from us, not for us.

            Anyway, last night I went to the orphanage & read for them a story book called 'Sleeping Beauty'. Well, I bet some of the volunteers there did this before but it seems they prefer yours truly here instead of them. God is mysterious. He didn't turned the orphans into a prince or princess while I read for them this fairy tale but He definitely sent them tonnes of beautiful smiles from Heaven.

            They slept on my leg (okay, I am fat & my legs looks as comfy as cushion) as I turned a simple fairy tale into a life action epic again & again. The moment I moved one of my leg, they grabbed it tightly. Can you imagine sitting there for two hours without going to the toilet?

             Lately, I felt that you are too busy with your life Samantha. The silence was a little bit deafening as you went through your exams or activities. So I might as well I wrote a letter for you in case you accidentally read it. Remember Sam, hope in God in case you ever found yourself in deep stress or trouble. He performs wonders & miracles that cannot be counted.

              Until then, have yourself a wonderful weekend there. I miss you.


p.s

I want to make you smile & not wasting the tears.


Always,

The Half Moon Serenades,

5th of August 2017.

No comments: