Thursday, July 27, 2017

Letters 535: Of Words, Failures & Limitations

"Words are in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic."

- J.K Rowling (Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, 2007)

To whom I have met,

          I saw the word 'FAIL' many times especially in the few first few weeks or months of learning something new in my life. Let it be at school, college or workplace. But those preliminary results changed my life. Yes, it took me quite sometimes to recover. Eventually, I learned tonnes of lessons in my life & determined to do better from then on.

         You see, everybody has limitations. You name it, most probably we have it. As for me, I will say my weakness is losing my control over sad stories & failures. Cry? No. It is so much more than that. It is about learning a downfall of someone's life & listening to their sad stories while failed to help them. 

          Few weeks ago, I was forced into facing my limitation in shedding tears & failure. Of course by my client. An old couple told me stories about their hardships. I tried to make silly jokes & laugh maniacally but the stories had to go on. I tried to be careful not to scar their life more. Thus began the endless spiral of working hard to help them. This old couple were as patience as humans could be. However, while sweating through words, I would occasionally notice their pained expressions. I guess this made me become even more resolved to try harder & do better in helping them.

           The moral of the story, dear Samantha? Limitations are a pain, as they pit a roadblock on you. But you know what? Surpass your limits. That's the only way you will ever get somewhere. For me, you have the potential to overcome the challenges in your life & inspire others. People say every humans in this world is similar but I guess everyone is special in their own way.

            Lately, life wasn't all good for me. My mother is not in a pink shape of health due to her heart condition. Frequent traveling to the hospital feel so normal for me this past few days. But yours truly here still in full spirits & positiveness. I put my energy into helping others & thanks to the Power above, I can improve hundreds of lives. Yes, hundreds. Let it be the beggars on the streets, the client at my office or the kids at the center. Love lights up the world, Samantha.

             I guess that's what my letter for you is all about today. I will continue my writing for you. Until then, have yourself a wonderful day out there. In case you stumbled upon my writing, spare a few minutes & pray for my mother. Pray for yours truly here too. :)



p.s 

If you found yourself in the darkness of high pressure life, always remember that God will help those who seek refuge under His wings. 


Always,

The Half Moon Serenades.
27th of July 2017. 

No comments: