Thursday, May 18, 2017

Letters 528: Reasons

"Love looks not not with the eyes but with the mind."

- William Shakespeare (A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595)


To whom I haven't met yet,

               I believe we are all sowers in every area of our life. From the home & the workplace to the heart of our other half of the sky. Even if we do not see the harvest or participate in the reaping, we are all playing a small part that will translate into the big picture one day. 

             The time with her yesterday was one of the moment I cherished the most in my recent memories. It was her smile, from the moment she opened the door of my car to the moment she sat next to me to the moment she opened her birthday gifts that lights up my day. I rarely post any photos of her in my social media but yesterday, I posted her photo for the first time after 6 months. She hated the photo because in her words, it was ugly. But little that she knows, I am loving it. 

             My love for her is not always the lovey-dovey that we see in movies or expressed through days like the 14th of February. Love is action. I just look at ordinary her doing extraordinary things every day & I fell for her because of her silly actions. I just want to walk the extra mile, share her unhappiness & sow the love in the midst of hatred. 
  
             Yesterday, I gave her a Daniel Wellington's Classic Black Sheffield watch, her dream watch. But this silly girl struggled to put on the strap because she was so afraid to bend the strap properly. Honestly, I laughed right next to her but when I looked again for the second times, I saw an angel of my heart at her silliest moment. I helped putting the strap & the moment she lifted up her hand to take a closer look, I fell in loved with her again. I even cooked her favorite food (tomyam) & gave her a bag full of chocolates.

             Dear hummingbird, I opened up my heart for the first time in 4 years to her. People kept saying how lucky this girl to have someone like me loved her. But in truth, I am the lucky one. They thought I was a dream guy for any girls out there but in truth, I considered myself lucky if there is anyone out there who liked me. 

             Lately, I finished tonnes of stuff at my work place. I hope for the next one week, I can enjoy my free time as much as I can before I accept the next job. Until then, wherever you are now, enjoy this life as much as you can.


p.s

Loving you is the reason for my trembling happiness, S.



For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.
18th of May 2017. 



No comments: