Sunday, February 19, 2017

Letters 511: Sparrowly Love

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly the essential invisible to the eyes."

- Antoine de Saint- Exupery (The Little Prince, 1943)


To whom I haven't met yet, 

           I am thankful for the many humble moments in my life. Day by day, it reminds me that the simplest thing often have the greatest value & the best of joy. Each morning as I put on my shoes before I leave for work, I prayed in my heart to God so that He can give me the power to help those less confident to navigate through the hardest part of their life.

           Dear hummingbird, not everything about life is full of high notes. I have been struggling with a number of inconveniences this week, at work place & private life. There are times when I feel like giving up because I do not seem to be able to help my client & at the same time, I went down with flu & chronic all over my mouth. But those hard moments pass when I remind myself that it is possible to get through even the darkest night when one has the light of hope shining within.

           In two months time, I will be one year older. People said as our age added up, we will sit back & watch life happen to other people. To be honest, I am not that kind of person. I viewed myself as someone who just wants to know things, feel things & understand things. You know, the kind of person who can't even close their eyes for a second for fear of missing it.

           For the past three months, I shared with you every week about my efforts in courting someone. Unfortunately, I did not have any good news to share with you as things clearly did not get any better. Silence I discover is something that I can actually hear. If I knew it gonna be like this, I might reconsider the decision to be honest & opening up. But it happens. I fell for someone & I decided to let her know about it. I guess time is the only answer for her silence.       

            Until then, wherever you are in this world, always remember that the only limits for tomorrow are the doubts you have today. You will be my angel one day, someday. Have a wonderful weekend there.


p.s

All endings are also beginnings. We just do not know it all the time.


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.
19th of February 2017.      

No comments: