Sunday, January 8, 2017

Letters 503: Everything

"When I had nothing to lose, I have everything."

- Paulo Coelho (Eleven Minutes, 2003)


To whom I haven't met yet,

              Here I am again for another letter, the 503rd & hopefully I should manage to say a lot before bedtime. It was a mix week for me to be honest. For the past few days, I haven't be able to do much as my back ache disturbed my daily routine. But today, I managed to get some good rest, a rest that I totally deserved. 

           When I least expected it, life sets me tonnes of challenges to test my courage & willingness to face the world. You see, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that I am not ready yet. Life does not look back. There are moments this week when troubles enters my life & I felt like giving up. But the problems is there for a reason. So I decided to face my fears & talk to my heart. 

            But other colleagues think exactly the opposite. They surrender themselves to fate without a second thought, hoping to find miracle to all their problems. They make others responsible for their work stuff. I decided not to give them any explanations, as people only hear what they want to hear.

            Dear hummingbird, sorry for the emotional outburst regarding my workplace. Let's talk about other stuff. For example, the courting process. Perhaps people will laugh at me but as strange as it sounds, I believe in miracle. But I should be thankful to God because at least one was give opportunity to love. When we love, we try to become better automatically, better than we are & everything around us becomes better too. Maybe her responds is kind of lukewarm, but it doesn't matter actually for me. I just wish her a good night sleep every night & wish her the best of the day the next morning. That is for me, a blessing. 

              As much as I wanted to write a long letter for you, I need to excuse myself from the laptop as my back ache is haunting me every seconds of the day. Until then. have yourself a wonderful week wherever you are. 



p.s

Certain things in life simply have to experienced & never explained. Love for you is such a thing.


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.
8th of January 2017.  

No comments: