Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Letters 498: Breathe Again

"If you like her, if she makes you happy & if you feel like you know her, then do not let her go".

- Nicholas Sparks (Messages in a Bottle, 1998)


To whom I haven't met yet,

            Here I am again with another hour to spare as everyone went for lunch break. I am well at this moment even though the weather is getting weirder especially at night & early morning. A weird weather because roasted by day, frozen by night.

            Would you believe me if I told you that life shows its true colors with time? For me, it depends upon how we look towards life & what is your strategy of leading an ideal life as it took a number of turns during its whole span. As you should by now, life may not be kind to us all the times. 

             There was a time when a friend of mine said hope is nothing but a word for the weak people. But for me, life is worthless without hope. Hope is the key element in life which never lets us down & keeps our moral high. I am very optimistic in every way of my life & have faith in God. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, a slight inconvenience makes us to think that we are unfortunate but this is not the reality. It will light up our life positively.

             Dear hummingbird, someday somewhere, anywhere, unfailingly, you will find yourself in difficult situation. You might write the saddest poem of all that day. But never give up on hope & life. Just breathe again. This is my 498th letters  for you & for sure, it will never be the last. 

             Until then, have yourself a joyful life.


p.s

Vivre sans aimer n'est pas proprement vivre.


To destiny,

The Half Moon Serenades.
14th of December 2016.

No comments: