Sunday, August 21, 2016

Letters 481: The Best of Us

"You are & always have been, my dream."

- Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, 1996)


To whom I haven't met yet,

         If we are going to live in love, we have to learn to forgive each other. I once heard about a couple who were so upset after a big argument that they refused to speak to each other. 

          For me, they should not let the sun go down on their anger but instead, forgive. Above all things, put on love above having your own way or above your own egoistic agenda. Just choose to put love because when we choose to walk in love, we will have the power of God in our lives as well as healthier emotions.

           Dear hummingbird, we should always look for the best in each other. We can always throw rocks & point out at each other's fault but we need to make allowances for one another. We don't know what some people have been through, the pain & the heartache they have experiences. That is why for me, it is okay to be the first to apologize & be quick to forgive. 

           In many relationships, after time, people neglect to walk in love. One day, they realized that their hearts have changed. They just grew apart. 

           I want you & me to remember that one day, God will bring us together. God will put you in my life. I believe that by being kind & respecting you the way you deserved to be treated as a woman, God will do his part & make us forever in love.



p/s

For all the things my hands have held, the best by far was my mom & soon, will be you. 


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.

21 August 2016.  

No comments: