Saturday, August 13, 2016

Letters 480: Of Rough Draft & The Final Masterpiece

"I was thinking how nothing lasts & what a shame that is."

- Benjamin Button (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, 2008)


To whom I haven't met yet,

             Without them, there is nothing you know. It was a different kind of viewpoint of what I felt about woman. Perhaps an iconic specimen of God power in the world, just like the sunset & the sunrise.
          
             Woman as I knew most of the time, always understand the little child inside the man. Sometimes, they treated their guy like an infant. If a woman has to choose between catching a flying ball of opportunity & saving infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering how rough the path is in front of them. 

             Dear hummingbird, sure God created man before woman, but then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece aren't you? Don't get me wrong, it is not about saying woman is better than me, but after all, every guy is forever in their debt.

           Mama once told me before that for guy, every woman is wrong until she cries, & then they gonna tell the woman, she is right instantly. I laughed when I heard this but it is true. In history, Eva Braun managed to floored down Adolf Hitler or Marilyn Monroe bringing down John Fitzegerald Kennedy.


            For me,  that's how powerful a woman in this world. 



p/s    


Half of what I said in my 480 letters is meaningless but I said it so the other half may reach you out there.


Love is forever,

The Half Moon Serenades.
13th of August 2016.     

No comments: