Monday, August 8, 2016

Letters 479: Epitome of Happiness

"The memories I value most, I don't ever see them fading."

- Kazuo Ishiguro (Never Let Me Go, 2005)


To whom I haven't met yet,

             Did you remember not too long ago, I mentioned in my letter that I am planning to stop my writing soon? I told you that maybe the time is up & I should not wait anymore. But the fact is I am not.

             How can I stop writing when all this waiting has been so inspiring & amazing? For some, my writings have been depressing & disheartening to read through. But I am proud of it because it is one of the way to keep me sane.

             Dear hummingbird, in future I know I do not need to seek refuge from my writing because my soul has found not a shelter, but a home in your heart. I am very sure it will be the last *cross-fingers*.

              Today letter is a short one as I am still not feeling very well due to weird weather pattern for the past few days. But I just want you to know, in future, I believe that as long as we know how feel for each other, we will be fine. 

              In fact, we will be more than fine because you will be my epitome of happiness.


p/s

There was another life that I might have had, but I am waiting for the one with you.


Yours sincerely,

The Half Moon Serenades.
8th of August 2016.
  

No comments: