Saturday, July 16, 2016

Letters 476: Au Destin

"Fight for your dreams & your dreams will fight for you."

- Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist, 1988)


To whom I haven't met yet,

             Will you believe me if I said life does not run along a straight line; rather it is a journey punctuated by a series of ups & downs?

            The tendency in us usually is to bemoan our fate. Often we may be heard to mutter, "I am tired of living". Even day-to-day (small) problems snowball into major headache. This outlook should be changed and hope is the essence of life and we should use it for good because lack of inspiration occasionally comes to haunt even eminent persons. 

            Dear hummingbird, I have found the reality in life, that if you hope until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more hope.   

           Perhaps all the tiger in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our hope. 

           Perhaps, life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.
p/s

Exactly three years since my love was torn apart. But I learned I have to start again somewhere. I have a whole future ahead of me. It will not happen right away but time is the answer for everything. I hope time will bring me to you & I hope it will be forever.


To destiny,

 The Half Moon Serenades.
16th of July 2016. 

No comments: