Friday, June 17, 2016

Letters 472: Belle of the Ball

" But the heart's not like a box that gets filled up, it expands in size the more you love."

- Samantha (Her, 2013)


To whom I haven't met yet,

               Each morning when I pass the old coffee shop at Hutton Lane, the sight of an old lady sitting at the same spot with her old husband truly makes me appreciate life more & more. 

              I think love is the main reason that bring the two together so that they can became one until today. Lots of people end up together as they see it, because of their love. When you are following your love, things tend to go right in your lives. Some people do not believe in love, but many others do. If it happens to you, then you really believe in love.

                   When someone has found their love, then they do so willingly. They are not forced, but a participant in the meeting of two people. If they have been separated from each other then things will happen to bring them back together and this will happen willingly.
   
              It is said that when we participate in a beautiful love, then we also shape fate. This is how it was supposed to be. With a love, the two people will be very happy, though they may have to go through quite a bit to be together. 

      
             Hummingbird, you cannot force your love, it just happens & when you find it then you will know. With a love, there will be signs that you should be together. If & when it happens depend on when your love is supposed to happen. 
             
            Go with the events that are happening in your life & if the love is there you will be with the one that you should be in however long it does take.

             Anyway, I guess the old lady will always be the belle of the ball for her old husband until death do them apart.

           Until then, have yourself a beautiful life each & every day of life

  

p/s

Writing all 472 letters to you was one of the best thing that I ever did in my life. I hope it will bring me to you & I am thankful for the spirit given by God for that, hummingbird. Promise me that one day, after you read all the letters, that you will never give up on me, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Never let go of that promise & you will always be the belle of the ball in my heart.


Yours sincerely,

The Half Moon Serenades.

17th of June 2016. 
  

No comments: