Saturday, June 4, 2016

Letters 470: The Silent Voices



Anais Nin once said:

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."

To whom I haven't met yet,

           It is easy to let our eyes deceive & urge us to pursue worldly stuff. But when we start looking at things with our hearts, a whole different picture emerges. 

           Looking back into my life few years, it was not easy to share. I broke down a number of times because of that big painful lump at my neck. But there were plenty of hugs & comforting messages. I have never seen so many people cry along with me & sending me well wishes messages.

           But those were not the tears of despair. Rather there were tears of hope & joy. By bringing a little cheer into my life, I believe many of them learned the beauty of happiness too.

            Dear you, my life is indeed a colourful journey, often with a little bit of trials & tribulations. Some people have asked me how I can remain so positive in my life despite being surrounded by negativity. Well, I guess I am the type of person that really appreciate each & every moment in my life. 

           Life is not about seconds, minutes or hours but truly about meaning. Life is love made visible. If I can't live my life with love but only with distaste, then it is better for me to sit at the gate of any mosques, churches or temples taking hugs of the people who lived their life with unlimited loves. 

            From the first letter until this 470th letter, I have shared with you many stories about my life, stories thay may not be retold at funerals but they are the stories that truly matter. There was time when i thought of giving up in my search for you but I did not. There is this silent voice in my heart that say, maybe just one more letter, maybe one more letter is all that I need. Well, that one more letter turned up to be 470 letters. 

            But I did not have any regret about doing this. It was a powerful reminder of where my source of strength lies & of what truly matters in my life. Until then, I will never ever give up. Have yourself a wonderful life too hummingbird, wherever you are in this world.


p/s

If I love myself, I love you. If I love you, I love myself. :)


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.

4th of June 2016.
            

No comments: