Saturday, May 21, 2016

Letters 468: Of Tears, Soul & Rainbow



Victor Hugo once said:

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

To whom I haven't met,

        Well, the weather today was rather wet & breezy. The truth is that it could be termed 'vile'. Everything is wet, including myself as I left my umbrella in the car while going for a walk at the Air Hitam Dam. The only bright spot is the fact that the heavy rain looks like being finished pretty soon.

         For some people, they will try their best to stay at the comfort of their own home especially during the public holiday like today Vesak Day. But I guess I am not that kind of person. It is better for us to come & get the chance to meet people rather than being stuck in the house. Every moment in any public area is fresh & unpredictable. I can bump into people have not met for a long time or come across something interesting that cheers me up when life seems to kick me at the butt. 

           Dear you, I have always believed that nothing happens by chance. Some religious people call it divine appointment but it is this six degrees connection of one human to another that opens up the myriad of possibilities. Through such encounters, we will learn that the world is quite small, smaller than you ever thought once when we start connecting the dots. In fact we will learn that the person we have just met is actually not quite a stranger after all.

           I hope you will learn that the world we live in is a wonderful place because the people make it so my hummingbird. You would smile if you were where I am now. I can honestly say that I am well now & I hope you will be the same too. Until then, may God bless you in every way possible in life.



p/s

If the life had no tears, then the soul would have no rainbow. Be patience, I am with you.


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.

21st of May 2016.    

No comments: