Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Letters 464: Of Love & Little Faith

Helen Keller once said: 

"What we have once enjoyed we can never lose, all that we love deeply become a part of us."

To you whom I haven't met yet,

             I've always said to you that being different isn't a bad thing. Why would we all want to be the same? For me, everyone is unique & that's what makes the world go round.

          Sometimes, people claimed that they talked to God for a small help in their life. But when their wishes did not materialised, they said that the sky is empty. 


          Dear you, for them, life is no more than passing from one universe to another. But there's a difference for me, you know. I don't think that we're meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith that life will be better as time goes by.


           I have seen people being bullied because they do not have faith in their own life. People used to laugh at me because I was different. Well my hummingbird, I never wanted to be with them anyway. I followed my own rules & when I felt like something wasn't right, I stood up for my faith. Now all those people are complaining about their life while here I am, on my way pursuing my dream.


           Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. And I guess that's what all my 464 letters to you is all about. I just haven't met you yet.



 p/s

You will be my heart's epic adventure.



Yours sincerely, 

The Half Moon Serenades

27th of April 2016. 

No comments: