Thursday, March 24, 2016

Letters 462: Of Half Moon & The Serenades

    
Dr. Seuss once said:
 
"We are all a little weird & life’s a little weird & when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them & fall in mutual weirdness & call it love."
 
To you whom I haven't met yet, 
 
       My hummingbird, it has been more than a long time since I've penned a personal letter solely for you & it still isn't easy. 
 
        Your absent has taught me about life & how we all ought to live. I appreciated my experiences so much more, because I know some people never got to. There is so much beauty & wonder in the world & you never got to see it.

        Please accept my eyes & my experiences as your own. I'm currently in the middle of pursuing everything in my bucket list, headed towards my dream. You probably wouldn't have enjoyed it but would have appreciated the idea.

        I've seen so many amazing things already, being in 36 countries around the world. I only wish you were here to share in my adventure. I hope there is beauty & awe whereever you're because you deserve to have beauty in your life too.

        I hope you know that wherever you are, you will be love by me. I want you to know that no matter how long it will be, I will always love you. I will always miss you & I will never give up.

        This letter is solely for you, to let you know how much I love you & how much I still care despite penning 462 unanswered letters. I hope that one day you read this letter, more joy & excitement is brought into the world because of you.


p/s

I will love you & I will miss you all the time. I hope you're in a beautiful place at this moment.


Until then,

The Half Moon Serenades.

24th of March 2016.

www.halfmoonserenade.blogspot.com

No comments: