Sunday, January 24, 2016

Letters 458: The Day We Find Love

Rumi once said:

"The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart."

To you whom I haven't met yet, 

        There were those who simply did not have the time to worry about people around them. For them, every men is for himself. It was simply about moving on day by day, hoping that God will show mercy on them as the day come to the end. I know many of them. Most of the time, I can only share their burden from afar because of their selfish. 

         We grew up in a time when we are so busy that even when our loved ones is not well, we have to weigh other reasons first before deciding if we can spare the time to care for them. We seem to have lost the love feeling.

          Anyway, every time I found a new friend, even though we just met, I felt moved to want to pray for their well-being despite he or she being a stranger days ago. People might say this sound a bit silly but I believed along the way in my life, God opened the doors opened for me. Many people helped me, guided me & most importantly believed in me when life seems heading on downward spiral. I want anyone that become my friend to know that I will never see them as a junk.

           Dear hummingbird, these past 10 years of writing letters to you have been a journey of lifetime & every moment shared, every heart-break poured, has made it such a joyride. The whole world may not know about it, but I hope one day, the day we found loved, you do my other half of sky. Until then, be happy wherever you are in this world. 

p/s

I am not good in talking, more to writing but I hope one day, love are what really count.


For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.

24th of January 2016.               

No comments: