Thursday, November 26, 2015

Letters 454: Of Appreciation & Midnight's Love

Voltaire once said:

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing, it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well."


To you whom I haven't met yet, 

            Year by year, we may wish for a lot of things. But aren't we thankful that we always get our prayers answered? I gave up the comfort of sitting in high-end office building to venture into a job where richness is definitely not measured by material possessions. For me, we should not constantly seek material possessions as we march to a different drumbeat to accomplish the things that truly matter.

             I wish I could say yes but the reality is every journey is different. You can put a guy & a girl together, with the same love & the same passion, but the outcome can still be different. Whatever it is, we should take the ride together & help to enusre that we are one. 

             Dear you, if you want to walk fast in pursuit of happiness, you can walk alone. If you want to walk far, we will try our best to walk together. That is the love that we will share together one day. Love can be quite interesting when we do not know what is coming next. In my life, there are heartbreaking ones. But those moments pass when I remind myself that it is possible to get through even the darkest midnight's love when one has the morning hope shining within.

             Anyway my hummingbird, my mother always said that I got to put my past behind me before I can move on. I think that's what my 454 letters was all about. I had wrote for nine years. If you ever read all the letters, you should know, I won't be far away. Until then, have a wonderful life.


p/s

Time. It is priceless.


Yours truly, 

The Half Moon Serenades. 

27th of November 2015. 
  

No comments: