Monday, May 18, 2015

Letters 440: This is Life!

Audrey Hepburn once said:

"To be happy, it is all that matters."

To you whom I haven't met yet,

              I haven't been able to write for the past few days, very busy & under very bad weather. We now have heavy rain, in fact it has been raining for the past three days & condition are rather damp. However, being a positive person, I have no reason to grumble as things could always be worse. 

               Sometimes I wonder who has the hardest job, me here in this fully air-conditioned office or the folks digging the road out there. Still my hummingbird, this is life & I suppose all we can do is give our best. At the same time, I hope the public holiday will be here soon. I am becoming rather tired of it myself now. 

               Anyway, all the letters are our only link with each other at this moment. It does make a big difference, a stress reliever for me every time I penned it. In fact all the difference in the world. Won't it be fun when we can write to each other in this traditional way one day & actually read it back as we grow older together? Such fun. To judge by the amount of my letters (440 letters in 8 years to be exact), it looks like as if all you will be able to do is listen in the future, listening to my rantings. 

                Oh, lately I have a taste for foreign food. French food to be exact. What is meant by the words 'steak au poivre'? Now if you said to me it was a dish of meat, you will be surprise if I prepared it for you one day. Just wait for it one day.

                 Until then, have yourself a wonderful day.  

P/S

Love for you is not a because, it's a no matter what.

Cheerio,

The Half Moon Serenades. 

18th of May 2015. 

No comments: