Saturday, March 21, 2015

Letters 433: Love Will Never Explain

Zsa Zsa Gabor once said:

"It was a friendship, but when you're with someone over a certain time, you fall in love."

To you whom I haven't met yet,

         Here I am again for another little talk to you & I should manage to say a lot before my bedtime in this silent night. 

         Anyway, will you believe me that if you sing beauty, though alone in the heart of empty room, you will have an audience? We are all prisoners, but some of us are in cells with windows & some without. Often, people struggles to find life outside themselves, unaware that the life they seek is within them. 

        Dear you, I believed that life is just like the flower & its fragrance, they are one. The blind who deny the colours & the image of the flower, believing that it possesses only a fragrance vibrating the mind, usually ended up lost in the jungle of silence. 

        Well, I guess that is the reason I won't lose my faith in the justice of life. I mean how can I lose it when the life of mine is more beautiful than the dreams of those who sleep upon the fake hope?

         433 letters still could not describe how much I wish you can be here with me, enjoying my beautiful life, together. But, I will never, never, never give up. Love will always sing  because love will never explain. Until then, have a beautiful life my hummingbird.

Yours forevermore,

The Half Moon Serenades.

21st of March 2015.  

No comments: