Thursday, February 12, 2015

Letters 431: February & Always

Khalil Gibran once said:

"And stand together, yet not too near together, for the pillars of the temple stand apart & the oak tree with the cypress grow not in each other's shadow."

To you whom I have met,

       For a day, for just one day every year, I have learned that my heart will get what it prays for & that day is today. 

       Did you remember what I said about the power of hug? For me, hug is the universal medicine whenever we slipped into depression. A hug is like a handshake from the heart and worth a thousands words.

       Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural.There are no batteries to replace, it's inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It's non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable. In another words, hug will be the shortest between me and you, one day.

        I love hugging. I'd always hope that human is like an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time. But at the end of the day, the hug from you is the one that I will cherish the most in my life.

I miss you, in February & always .
 
Yours truly,

The Half Moon Serenades.  
12th of February 2015.
 

No comments: