Sunday, January 11, 2015

Letters 428: Heaven in the Eyes of Hope



Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission."

To you whom I haven't met yet,

       Well, here I am again for a little talk & hopefully I should manage to say a lot before my dinner time. Anyway, did you know what is the real meaning of 'hope'? A hope for me is like a waking dream. The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler that the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination. I am in the opinion that a 'hope' is God's way to tell people that the world should go on. 

        In my life, I saw some people updated their status in Facebook blaming God. They said they talked to the God in church, mosque or temple but the sky is empty & their wishes went unanswered. But I believed, if we shoot for the sky, even if we fail, we will land among the cloud. 

        This year, marked the ninth year since I started my writing. A lot of people asked me whether it is worth it to use a little bit of my time every week penning 428 letters, but I guess 'hope' it is the best answer that I can give to them. 

        One lives in the hope of becoming a memory. I guess that is what all my letters to you is all about. If I can love someone with my whole heart, even one person, then there's salvation in my life. Even if I can't get together with that person, I will never stop hoping for the best in life. Until then, have yourself a wonderful year in 2015. 

Yours sincerely,

The Half Moon Serenades.
11th of January 2015. 

No comments: