Saturday, November 29, 2014

Letters 424: Of Purple Rose, Waxing & Love

Khalil Gibran once said:

"Man struggles to find life outside himself, unaware that the life he is seeking within him."

To you whom I haven't met yet,

         This morning I found a purple rose after a long search, so I thought that instead of pressing it, I would try to keep it as it is by waxing it! I shoud add that I had heard of this idea & as I like to try anything at least once, I thought I'd do a spot of waxing.

         I melted a candle in a Milo tin & dipped the purple rose into it. The funny part  was that the purple rose just disappeared. Maybe I didn't do it right. (hahahaha)

         Still, I am pressing some other flowers right now, by the simple method of sitting on them. If they do turn out, I will keep them at my office, in a frame. But if they don't, please forget my dear, that I ever attempted this funny hobby.

          Dear hummingbird, before I ended this short letter to you, I want you to know that I am now having a taste for foreign food, as such, I am learning to cook Korean cuisine. What is meant by the words 'daekgalbi'? Bing it for the answer if you want to know about it.    

           Until then, put it your heart the fact that 424 letters still couldn't describe how much I wished you can enjoy my beautiful life together with me. But I know, I just haven't met you yet. Rest assured I am here, forever more, for you.

Cheerios,

The Half Moon Serenades.
29th of November 2014. 

  

No comments: