Sunday, October 26, 2014

Letters 420: Of Dentist, Lisp & Love

Albert Camus once said:

"You will never live if you are only looking for the meaning of life."

To you whom I haven't met yet, 

          Well hummingbird, this morning I paid a visit to the dentist as there were a few thing I didn't like about my mouth & of course it is two years since I had a full examination. It is not very good news however as the cheeky dentist said I have developed gum trouble (easily bled when I brushed my teeth).

          About the treatment that I did after that, it makes my jaw a bit rough. Not only that, I have developed a temporary lisp in my speech. A very fashionable lisp of course to match my funny personality (hahahaha). 

          But I should be thankful to God because at least, all my teeth is still intact unlike the old man that sat next to me this morning, smiling with missing tooth. Oh, is there any word that can describe the feeling of hatred towards anaesthetic? I might need to use it soon. 

          Can you imagine, when I talked with my neighbour, they said I sounded like a chicken & she sounded like a duck? So I guess the best thing to do now is to avoid talking unnecessarily with anyone until the lisp is gone for good.

          For the past 8 years & 418 notes, I had written stories about my life with a great hope that you can enjoy reading it one day.  But apparently, this year might not be 'the year' we can be together. It doesn't matter however, as I believed when all is well, the end will be well too. I just haven't met you yet.

Right here waiting,

The Half Moon Serenades.

26th October 2014.

No comments: