Sunday, October 5, 2014

Letters 417: Of Mystery, Magic & Love


Roald Dahl once said:


"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

To you whom I haven't met yet, 

         Dear you, I don't believe in the kind of magic as written in the Harry Potter saga. But I do believe, something magical can happen when we start to pray to the Power above. God is mysterious, we can't actually see Him, but He was & always be there to help us.

         You know what is magic? One day, you will open your heart to me knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day. But my hummingbird, in opening your heart, you will experience a love & joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have me as a true friend & possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to you till the end. That's the magic that you & me, will share one day. 

         Sometimes, I looked up into the sky at night time as the rain stops, hoping that you would look at the same stars on any side of Malaysia. Sometimes, it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out. The sparkles of stars is so beautiful. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the blue bayou at Teluk Bahang Dam. I couldn't tell where heavens stopped & the earth began. And that is the magic of love.

         Until then put in your heart the fact that 417 letters in 7 years still can't describe how much I wish you can be here with me. Never lose hope because love dwells in the invisible.

Cherrios my sunshine, 

The Half Moon Serenades.

5th October 2014. 

No comments: