Saturday, September 27, 2014

Letters 416: Of Love & Hymn to the Hummingbird

 Charles du Bos once said: 

"Love does not care to define & is never in a hurry to do so." 

To you whom I haven't met yet,

           Well dear hummingbird, loving you one day, will be so easy. 

Do you know I will love it when you daydream & you think no one is watching?

Do you know I will love the way your eyes sparkle when you tell a funny story?

Do you know that I will love the shape of your eyes?

Do you know that I will love to watch you smile? 


  
            I thanked God every night & asked Him to protect you from any harm. Perhaps I am selfish because I pray that you are kept safe for me one day. But God knows that you, my other half of sky, will be my whole life.

            As usual, my heart is as heavy as it has ever been each & every time I ended my letter for you. 416 letters still can't describe how much I wish that you will appear anytime soon. I know that I preach about keeping the chin up & keeping the chin up is what I am going to do. 

Yours faithfully,

The Half Moon Serenade.

27th September 2014.
 

No comments: