Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letters 415: Until Our Next Hello

Mother Teresa once said: 

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."


To you whom I haven't met yet,

      
        Another week & another writing for you. Anyway, will you believe me if I said that when you love someone, you know in your heart that your love never died? You feel their presence in your heart, even if they are out of your life?

       Sometimes, we may not always get what we “want” in life. However, we will always get what we need in order to grow. We may not consciously ask for certain situations, but on a soul level, we brought them into our lives in order to heal, grow & learn what pure love is truly all about.

       Dear you, once a man has won a woman's love, the love is his forever.  He can only lose the woman if one day she decided the love in her is not for him anymore.

       I hope one day, when I finally found you, you can be the other half of my sky. Anyone can catch my eyes out there, but it will takes someone special to catch my heart & I hope that someone is you.

       Until then, take care wherever you are & put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. 415 letters in 7 years, perhaps time is the only answer for my waiting.

Until our next hello,

The Half Moon Serenade.

21st September 2014.

No comments: