Monday, September 1, 2014

Letters 413: The Flower Perishes (And the Seed Remains)



Maya Angelou once said:

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."


To you whom I haven't met yet,

        One day, some fools out there might tells you that this beautiful life perishes like the body & which never returns when it dies. But tell them, the flower perishes but the seed remains & lies before us as the beauty of life is everlasting. 

         It was but yesterday I thought myself a fragment quivering without rhythm in this sphere of life. But after one moment of silence, I learned that I'm the sphere & all life rhythmic fragments moves within me. Somewhere along the line, there was a time when I thought my life is nothing but just a fast pursuit of monetary living instead of happiness. But in the end, I decided to live my life to the fullest & to make each day counts.

         Dear you, some people struggles to find life outside himself, unaware that the life he is seeking is within them. But I wish that for whatever you did in your life, never lose faith in God. For me, why on earth can we lose faith when the dreams of those who sleep upon feathers are not more beautiful that the dreams of those who sleep upon the earth?

        I believed that faith is the strength that carried me to write all my 413 letters in 7 years for you. After all, love is forever. Hopefully you will stumble upon all this letters, one day, someday. And when the day finally arrived my hummingbird, live in my heart as a rainbow & pay no rent forever.


You're my Inspiration,

The Half Moon Serenades.

1st of September 2014.
       

No comments: