Friday, July 25, 2014

Notes 407: Of Living with a Lost Smile




Rumi once said:

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no such thing as separation."
  

To you whom I haven't met yet,

       Life does not run along a straight line; rather it's a journey punctuated by a series of ups & downs. For me, I believed that anyone who is able to accept the twists but maintains his equanimity, inspired by absolute faith, is bound to rise high.

       Will you believe me if I said that the tendency in us usually is to bemoan our fate? Often we may be heard to mutter:

"I'm tired of living". 

       Even day-to-day (small) problems can turn into major heart-ache. This outlook should be changed because hope is the essence of life & we should use it for good because lack of inspiration occasionally comes to haunt even eminent persons. 

       Dear you, in my pursuit of happiness, I have found the reality in life, that if you hope until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more hope. So, always remember that where there is hope there is life. 

       Perhaps all the tiger in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our hope. 

       Over the last one year, one of the things I've lost is my smile. I know it doesn't mean a lot to everyone else, but it means a lot to me. I'm trying my best to take care of myself & embarked on countless journey to find my happiness because somewhere along the lines I lost it. But one thing for sure, I will never give up.
     
        And I guess that is what my life is all about at the moment. Tomorrow, for the second time in a year, I will embark once again in 8 days road & air trip across this beautiful Godsent land of paradise. I wish you were here with me but unfortunately, I just haven't met you yet. I'm sure that 7 years of writing 407 notes to you still can't described how much my love for ,if we ever met each other one day, someday. 



Until our next hello,

The Half Moon Serenades.

25th of July 2014.

No comments: