Sunday, June 29, 2014

Notes 403: Of Kite, Miracle & Love




Rumi once said: 

"If you look around, you can find a face of God in each thing, because He is not hidden in a church, in a mosque, or a synagogue, but everywhere."


To you whom I haven't met yet,

           Anyone can say 'I love you', but not everyone can wait & prove it is true. For me, love is the reason that makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of space at both ends.

           Love is funny. It is like is throwing your dreams into space like a kite & you do not know what it will bring back, perhaps a new life or a new friend or a new love. Anyway, will you believe me if I said that miracle of love does exist in this world? 

           For some, walking on water or in thin air is a miracle. But then, I think the real miracle is not to walk either on the water or in thin air, but it happened when we walk with someone that we loved deeply in this God-given earth.

             Dear you, love is a foreign language where most of people will mispronounced it, but the funniest part is, they ended loving each other more. Anyway, like what I was saying, I believed in love & miracle happening at the same time. 

            I think that's what my writing was all about. I had written 403 notes for six years, nine months & twenty-one days. One day, if there is anything that you need, i will make sure I am not far away. Until then, keep believing in miracle.


Yours sincerely,

The Half Moon Serenades. 




No comments: