Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Notes 402: The Other Half of Sky




Khalil Gibran once said:

“One day you will ask me which is more important, my life or yours? I will say mine & you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” 


To you whom I haven't met yet,

         There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream, but I believed a journey of lifetime begins with a single step. 

         That's what life is all about. You see, sometimes your life maybe stormy but it never rains forever. You just need to rise above the storm & there, you will find the sunshine in your sky. 

         Dear you, I've seen better days, but I've also seen the worst. I don't really have everything that I want but I do have all that I need. Sometimes, I woke up with aches & pain but I woke up. And for that, I am grateful to God for giving another chance, another day, to find you & live my life to the fullest. Maybe, just maybe, my life is not perfect but I am blessed.

         And I think that's what my 400 notes was all about. I had written to you for six years, nine months & fourteen days. I stood in the storm & when the wind did not blow my way, I just adjusted the sails. 

         One day, you will be every reason, every hope & every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together will be one of  the greatest day in my life. I will always be yours. Until then, if you ever read all the notes here, put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you, way before we knew each other. You will be the other half of my sky.


Until next time,

The Half Moon Serenades.

24th of June 2014.


 


        
        

No comments: