Saturday, June 7, 2014

Notes 398: Of Love & Moving On



 
Julio Cortazar once said: 

"We won't make love, love will make us."


To you whom I haven't met yet,

       Sometimes, I heard some people said that we all have a destiny & nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan. Well, I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. 

       Anyway, like what I was saying in my previous notes, I am trying my best to overcome the disappoinment in love Mum always said that I got to put the past behind me before I can move on. And I think that's what my 398 notes was all about. I had wrote for you in six years and 8 months.

       It hurts to know that someone you loved in long distance relationship, is in love with someone else without you even knowing it. But for no particular reason, I just kept on going. I continued to write something for you. And when I reached the edge of sadness, I figured since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on writing. When I got to another sadness chapter in my love life, I figured since I've gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I just write.

      Dear you, I believed I am doing better in my life than some guys at the stage of my age. I have a stable job, property & anything that a guy can dream to have in their life. And because of that, at night or weekend, I went to teach the kids at orphanage or centre, sometimes for free. But as midnight fast approaching, when there was nothing to do & the house was all empty, I'd always think of you.

    Until then, put in your heart the fact that all 398 notes here still can't describe how much I wish you can be here with me now. But one thing for sure, I know that one day, you & me, we will share a groovy kind of love together. 



Yours truly, 

The Half Moon Serenades.

7th of June 2014. 


.

No comments: