Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Notes 397: Of The Sun & Blue Bayou



Alfred Tennyson once said:

"This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."


To you whom I haven't met yet,

           Everyday, I've been passing my waiting time watching the cloud goes by. But it seems the journey of finding you, my other half, takes a little bit longer than how others did. I am writing for you, this 397th notes, with a hope that this journey will end someday.

         Nowadays, the weather here in Penang is a bit weird. Sometimes, it rained so heavy, as if the world gonna end soon, but sometimes, it was so hot until I am sweating from top to bottom. How about your place? I hope the weather is just fine for you. There was a time when the road leading to my working place submerged in flood and the next day, the very same road is dry, as if nothing happened in previous day.

        Anyway, I hope one day, I can have an opportunity to bring you to my favourite place here in Penang. Especially during the rainy season, the place is so beautiful, as if two skies above each other and the water shines as if the sun set across the blue bayou. Perhaps, you can try to google the place called Teluk Bahang Dam? I bet you will like it, as much as I did.

        I knew I am not the kind of man whom a girl can be proud of to be mention as their other half but I will try my best not to let you down one day. 397 notes, still couldn't describe how much I am wishing that you're out there waiting for me. Until the day we finally met, put in your heart the fact that there is a lot of thing that is waiting for you to discover it with me one day. 

      Just like the beautiful lake at the dam, I hope our love will spark and this time, it will be forever.


Yours truly, 

The Half Moon Serenades

3rd of June 2014. 

No comments: