Sunday, November 17, 2013

Notes 392: The Other Half of Sky


Oscar Wilde once said:

"Women are made to be loved, not just understood."


            Without them, there is nothing you know. It was a different kind of viewpoint of what I felt about woman. Perhaps an iconic specimen of God power in the world, just like the sunset and sunrise.
          
             Woman as I knew most of the time, always understand the little child inside the man. Sometimes, they treated their guy like an infant. If a woman has to choose between catching a flying ball of opportunity and saving infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering how rough the path is in front of them. 

             Sure God created man before woman, but then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece aren't you? Don't get me wrong, it is not about saying woman is better than me, but after all, every guy is forever in their debt.

           Mama once told me before that for guy, every woman is wrong until she cries, and then they gonna tell the woman, she is right instantly. I laughed when I heard this but it is true. In history, Eva Braun managed to floored down Adolf Hitler or Marilyn Monroe bringing down John Fitzegerald Kennedy.


           For me,  that's how powerful a woman in this world. 





P/S


To you whom I have met, in few more hours, I'm going somewhere far away for a long time. And here I am, writing the 392nd letters in 5 years for you at our favorite place in Penang.


It is very important for me to express to you how much you really worth in my life. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically far from each other, separated by miles, this expression must come in form of letters such as this.


Beautiful girl, that is how I personally think about you. I know it is gonna be difficult for you, as it is for me, to be together forever. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that 'true love' is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.


Until then, take care there my hummingbird. You are my world, and I love you forever and always Sabrina. If there ever anything that you wanted from me, you know I won't be far away.

Loving you unconditionally,

The Half Moon Serenades.
17th of November 2013.

No comments: