Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Notes 389: Wishes


P/S

To you whom I have met,

Dear hummingbird, one day, we might not remember this photo anymore, but I feel like I should tell you something.

You know, it is funny, what a young man like me recollects. I don't remember the exactly the time being born, I don't recall what I get for my birthday last year, and I don't even remember what I ate few days ago. But I do remember the first time I heard the your voice, the sweetest voice in this wide world, also it was the time when I asked you to be the other half of my sky.

Few months ago, on our anniversary, we had this wonderful opportunities to visit one of my favorite place in my home state, which is Teluk Bahang dam. We took a couple of photo, not much really. But it was a surreal moment, something that I wish to do with my love one as long as 10 years ago since I got to know this place.

We are from two different world, and to have someone like you, loving me, has made me a happy man. I'm grateful that God gave me someone like you, to bring back the smile that I lost for the past few years. 

God is mysterious in some kind of way. He didn't make you love me forever, but for sure He make us be like peas & carrot before, a couple who had a lot of wonderful moment together, for the past three years. 

I miss you Sabrina, but for now,maybe your heart wasn't for me anymore.

But I am still here, if there is anything you need or shoulder to cry on one day, you know I won't be far away.

Take care, hummingbird,

The Half Moon Serenades.
12th of September 2013.

 


No comments: