Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Power of Surprise


Khalil Gibran once said:
"Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky."

         So I've been waiting. Waiting for inspiration or some brilliant thing to come upon me that would certainly be compelling enough to warrant a piece of writing.

         Today I saw a cute Chinese girl standing next to the road on my walk to office. Her father surprised her with a nice gift which I believed is for her birthday. It was a pleasant surprise for her. She hugged her father and opened the gift with a big smile. She could not stop those beautiful tears on her cheek, and for me, I think her father was the happiest person watching at his daughter.

          You see, for me life is a beautiful surprise. It gives us many surprises every moment of our life. Many unexpected events are part of our daily life. We also love to give and take some surprises. We plan some surprises for our loved ones and keep them secret. And we wait for the correct moment and present the surprise.
 
           Sometimes, most of the times, all such surprises deserve some beautiful tears. And those are the moments we remember in our life. Even when I think of every memorable moment in my life. I remember all pleasant surprises I have given or all surprises that I received, all were unexpected and memorable.

           Would you believed me if I said summer is in my heart? Because to me, everything is beautiful, as beautiful as you.


P/S

To you whom I have met, life is always full of surprises. It is just time that knows which and when to give a surprise. Life plans bigger and bigger surprises, to make us more and more happy.

My angel, we seldom realize them. Sometimes, our small exceptions cover joy in unveiling surprises. I am grateful to live and believe life is full of surprises. And I should give some surprises and take some.

But at the end of the day, I realized that you are the surprise that I am long to have in my life. 383 love letters still couldn't described how much my love for you, Sabrina.
 
Experience my love and make your life beautiful.  

Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenades.
20th of March 2013.

 

 
 

No comments: