Sunday, February 24, 2013

Of Love, Anniversary & Marbles



Rumi once said:

"Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
       
               

                Few days ago, one of my Facebook friend asked me one simple question. Why she is so unlucky to have a boyfriend who didn't appreciated her, as a woman who loved him so much, as much as I did to my other half?
    
                Immediately, I remembered when I was roughly a nine years old boy. There was this cute little girl living next door. We are playing together with my collection of marbles. That day, she brought with her some sweets and I told her, I will give all my beautiful marbles in exchange for her sweets. She agreed with it.

               I am such a naughty brats at that age, and instead of giving her all my beautiful marbles, I choose the best and biggest marbles and kept it, giving her the rest which I deemed unworthy to keep it.
  
              That night, when every one sleep peacefully, I couldn't sleep, as I kept wondering, not about my misdeeds, but if she had hidden some sweets from me the way I hidden my best marbles. 

              You see, I learned a valuable lesson from this incident when I am matured enough to think. I learned that if you don't give your best in a love, you'll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her best. This is applicable in any kind of relationship like love/friendship/working and etc. 

              I gave my best in every thing when I said that I want to be her man and let God be the guide in my love with her. And as our anniversary passed, I hope the future for us will be a groovy kind of love, a sweet one.  



P/S

To you whom I have met,  I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.

There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone, even though we are 450 km apart.

Long-distance love makes me believe that you're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you, not even in all my 381 love letters for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. 



You are the other half of my sky, Sabrina

The Half Moon Serenades.



No comments: