Saturday, November 17, 2012

Run Run Run


Jenny Curran once shouted in the movie Forrest Gump :

"Run Forrest, Run."

          Year 2013 is fast-approaching in 44 days and did you still have the same old problem that bugging you since January? I believed that whenever we are involved in complicated situations, we don't walk away from it. Instead we should start to RUN, because our life is so precious than the situation.

          You should start running from people who keep hurting you. Stand up for yourself. Sometimes we suffer, not because of the violence others inflict on us, but because of our own silence. 

           Secondly, you should start running from superficial stereotyping. If you judge others by their skin color, their body size, and their outer beauty, you will miss everything about who they really are.

          At the same time, you should start running from people who only tell you about what you wanted to hear. You must remember that you are not a back-up plan.  You are worth more than someone’s second choice. 

          Furthermore, please run away from negativity. Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes life gets so hard that you don’t want to get out of bed in the morning. Sometimes life is so stressful that all you want to do is cry. But sometimes life is beautiful if we start to believe in it.

           Last but not least, run as far as possible from a guy or a girl that didn't love you with all their heart. If another person steals the heart of the person you love, be thankful that you learned the truth sooner rather than later. Because their love was never true as true love can’t be stolen.

           And perhaps, a groovy kind of life is just around the corner for you.


P/S

To you whom I have met, 5 years and 300 days of knowing you seems like yesterday. Our love flown by in the blink of an eye, and I’ve loved and cherished every second of it. I can’t wait to build our family, to continue building our love, and to continue having you in my future, my Sabrina.

I still remember the first time we are supposed to met and I ended up being late for our meeting, but it changed my life forever, because you entered into my mind at that moment, and I knew I never wanted you to leave. Years later, you are still that same girl I can’t stop staring at across the block. That same girl I want to talk to even though I’m late. That same girl who makes me feel warm with her smile and the twirling of her hair.

376 letters still can't described how much my love for you. Every man can dream of having a Cinderella in their life but for me, you and only you is the life that I want now and in future. Until the day we meet again this December, look at the sky. Somewhere up there, I am looking at the same direction as you.

Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenades.
17th of November 2012.

No comments: