Sunday, November 11, 2012

As Time Goes By


Dear hummingbird,

Audrey Hepburn once said:

                      "I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."


       Few years ago, I remembered the moment when I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person when I visited you in UM but then I thought I would write them in an e-mail, so you can hold on it no matter what the answer. 
     
       I have been in love with your for the past year.  I did not tell you of my feelings earlier because I feared losing you as friend. One has to be really lucky to have a friend like you.

       You have been there for me in the worst of times, and I feared I would lose an amazing friend like you forever. Then I realized that I wanted to tell you the truth as each moment away from the feelings makes me felt like a thousand deaths. I would rather lose you and live in sorrow, than spend the rest of my life wondering what if.

       As time goes by, I never regretted my decision. You are the most wonderful girl I have ever met and not falling in love with was never an option for me. It is impossible to find someone who is so beautiful in heart and form. I love you.

      This is the first time I have been in love & a girl returned it with all her heart and I am glad that fell in love with such a wonderful girl. Even if you do not feel the same I can go through life knowing that I fell in love with the right girl.

      There is so much more to say and yet I can say no more. All I can I hope that God has taken mercy on me and destined the best girl in the world in my life. 

      375 love letters still can't described how much I love you, every day.

By the moon I sit to seek your glory,
The red roses I gave created a new love story,
Seasons are many but the reason is few,
What remains is that I will always love you Sabrina.


Loving you,
The Half Moon Serenades.
11th of November 2012.

1 comment:

KayOhh said...

Beautiful writing :)
I`m gonna click that "like" button on fb when i get on to it again.