Friday, October 19, 2012

One Love, Seven Give Up!


Confucius once said:

"Wherever you go, go with your heart."



                We hold on to so many things that cause us great deal of pain, stress and suffering in our love life. At the end of the day, we should give up on this negative aura and embrace change in our groovy kind of love. 

              One of the thing that we should give up is THE NEED TO ALWAYS BE RIGHT. Ask yourself, would you rather be right and let the relationship disappeared in smoke or would you rather be kind and let your ego fly away in love? 

              Second, we should give up THE NEED FOR CONTROL. Allow everything and everyone to be just as they are and you will see how much better will that make you feel.

               Third, we should give up ON BLAME. Stop blaming your partner especially on small matters and start taking responsibility for your life.

               Fourth, we should give up OUR SELF-DEFEATING MIND. Don’t believe everything that your mind is telling you – especially if it’s negative and self-defeating. You are better than that.
          
               Fifth, we should give up LIVING OUR LIFE TO OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPECTATION. When we are in love, we must live it, own it, and especially don’t let other people’s opinions distract you from your path.  

               Sixth, give up THE PAST. Have a clear vision for the future, prepare yourself, but always be present in the now.

               Seventh, we should give up on OUR FEARS TO IMPRESS OUR PARTNER. The moment you accept and embrace the real you, you will find people will be drawn to you, effortlessly. 

                And perhaps a groovy kind of love is just around the corner for you and your love one.



P/S

To you whom I have met, I wished to gift you something and wanted to see the twinkle in your eye when you received it. I wanted to hold you close and tell how much you mean to me, I wanted to look into your eyes and see if you really cared for me, I wanted to hug you tight and feel secured, but then there is this distance between us which restricts me from doing all these.    

My dearest Rina, I see couples fight here who stay together and yet not realize what they have. I do, because you are far from me and only I know that I would be missing it, to just be with you. Just wanted to let you know that you are special and not because I love you but because you are a special human being, even without me. 
 
372 love letters still can't described how much you meant the world to me and I am counting the moment we will have a chance to be with each other again this December.

In Love With You, 450km apart,

The Half Moon Serenades.
  
 
 

No comments: