Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Of Suicide & Hope


Mahatma Gandhi once said:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won."


Dear suiciders,
            Life does not run along a straight line; rather it is a journey punctuated by a series of ups and downs. He, who is able to accept the twists but maintains his equanimity, inspired by absolute faith, is bound to rise high.

            The tendency in us usually is to bemoan our fate. Often we may be heard to mutter, "I am tired of living". Even day-to-day (small) problems snowball into major crises.

            This outlook should be changed and hope is the essence of life and we should use it for good because lack of inspiration occasionally comes to haunt even eminent persons. 

             I have found the reality in life, that if you hope until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more hope. Always remember that where there is hope there is life. 

             Perhaps all the tiger in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our hope. 

              And perhaps at the end of the day, the groovy kind of hope is equal to the love in your heart.




P/S

To you whom I've met, exactly four months ago, we fell in love, despite our differences and our groovy kind of friendship for five years. But once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. Something that I called forever love.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers is are simple. I'd remember few years back when someone shouted to me that  I won't find any girl in this world that wiling to be simple and I replied, I believe in hope. And here I am with you, my hope and my simple destiny.

I love you Rin. Always remember my hummingbird, that life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving and for us, to keep loving each other, we need to move forward together, side by side, hands in hands.

Until then, put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. 356 love letters can't described how grateful I am to have you in my life but again, love looks not with the eyes but with my mind.

With love,

The Half Moon Serenades.

12th of June 2012.

1 comment:

Xander said...

Committing suicide is not the answer. Having a stronger faith and believe that everything happens with a purpose will help someone to accept things.

You have a nice blog.. keep it going..

Very inspiring