Tuesday, May 15, 2012

World Without Love?


Maulana Jalaluddin Muhammad Rumi once said:

“Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love”

      
        Recently, my other half bought a book called 'World Without Islam' . And it makes me asked myself, what if there is no such thing called 'love' in this world? What if 'love' doesn't exist in this world. Well, I believe there is no such thing called a world without love.

        If there is no love in the world, we should work hard to make a new world, we will give it walls of happiness, we will furnish it with soft interiors from inside out, give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweler's felt so that we can enjoy a world with love.

      Let there be love in your life with the other half of your sky. And let the winds of the eternal passion dance between you and her.
    
      Love one another but make not a madness out of the love. Let it rather be a slow moving blood between the beating of your heart. Fill each others life with happiness but never enjoyed it alone. Give one another of your joy but enjoy not the joy alone without her.

      Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of lyre are alone though they sang with the same melody. Give your hearts, but not into each others keeping. For only the hand of God can contain your hearts.

       And stand together, yet not too far from each other. For hopefully, the groovy kind of love is just around the corner for you and your loved ones.





P/S

For the other half of my sky, in your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, I know how to make all the poems. You sang inside your heart where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do in my mind, and that sound becomes the source of happiness.

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now. 

I fell in love with your courage, your sincerity, and your flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that you wasn't all you should be.

At the end of the day, I love you and it is the beginning of everything. Thank you for your beautiful love my hummingbird.

Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenades.

15th May 2012.

No comments: