Monday, May 28, 2012

The Poems of Love


Dr.Seuss once said:

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."



To you whom I have met,

          Some people said that love can be express just by simple words of wisdom, and as such, today I would like to dedicated a poem to you.


I love you like I love a day,
When everything goes right,
I love you like I love to lay,
And watch the stars at night.

I love you like I love the rain,
It's lustful calm embrace,
I love you like like I love laughing pain,
Until it hurts my face.

I love you like I love to drive,
With no real destination,
I love you like I love the thrill,
Loving the pure infatuation.

But most of all,
I love you like I love a cherished friend,
Who I hope will holds me tight,
Who I hope will dries my tears.

And love me till the end.

         Until then, put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. Once a man has won a woman's love, the love is his forever. And I hope the man will be me, and the woman is you one day.

         Perhaps a groovy kind of love is just around the corner for us. Have a sweet holiday my hummingbird and cheers for the sweet five years of knowing each other and forever in love.

Forevermore I'll be the one to love you,

The Half Moon Serenades.

28th of May 2012.


No comments: