Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


John Lennon of The Beatles once said:

"As usual, there is a great woman behind every great idiot called man."

Dear mother,

           I believe that love is about being happy for the other person when they are happy, being sad for the person when they are sad, being together in good times & being together in bad times.

           I believe that love is about being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth & never pretending.

           I believe that love is about an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person, accepting the other person just the way they are & not trying to change them to be something else.

           I believe that love is about the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of & together with the growth of another individual.

           I believe that love is about the excitement of planning things together, the excitement of doing things together like the fury of the storm & the calm in the rainbow.

           I believe that love is about giving and taking in a daily situation, being patient with each other's needs & desires

           But most of all,  I believe that love is about knowing that the other person will always be with you regardless of what happens, missing the other person when they are away but remaining near in heart at all times.

           And that is the groovy kind of love that we shared together as time goes by.

           I love you mother.






P/S

For the other half of my sky, one day I hope you can and will be the mother to my kids. Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like I am gazing at a distant star in future.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And that's the love that I found in you.

I am good to you, but I am not an angel. I do sin to you, but I am not the devil within. I am just another guy who tried to win your heart three years ago and still doing the same things three years later.

I love you, just like how I love my mother. You are a part of me nowadays.

And at the end of the day, when I had finished all my work under the heavenly super bright moon, there will always be a beautiful serenade that I am longed to hear for the whole day, and that serenade is your voice.

You completed me in every way a man deserved to be loved for you are the moon that represents my heart.


Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenade.
8th of May 2012.

www.halfmoonserenade.blogspot.com 

No comments: