Monday, April 2, 2012

The Compliments In Love


Lao-Tzu once said:

"To love someone deeply gives you strength but being loved by someone, deeply gives you courage."

          Is it hard for a guy to give a sweet compliment to someone they love in their heart? I am proud to do it to the other half of my sky but a question a lot of guy have is what are the appropriate places or moments to use romantic compliments to their hummingbird?  

         I just want to say that romantic compliments can be used at any time, to the special someone in your heart, in any situation.

         Start giving compliment to him or her everyday. Whenever you feels like you hate the world and you hate yourself and think your life sucks, you are not likely to give your special someone sweet compliments. You are in a place where you want to have a pity party and you just don’t feel empowered.

        On the other hand, when you are someone who gives compliments all the time to your hummingbird, it usually means that you are happy about her, that you feel good about yourself, and your life is going okay with her.

         As such, you can actually reverse engineer the ill-feeling ; you can become happier and feel better about yourself by giving more compliments, not just to her but to everyone. It can work the other way around.

         Make it something you do all the time, make it a part of your life, make it a part of your personality and who you are, you’ll have no problem being complimentary. It’s not going to be too hard or too difficult, and it will be second nature to you. And your other half of sky will love you more.

         Romantic compliments should never come from a place of need, but from a place of personal strength. And perhaps, a groovy kind of love is just around the corner for you and your loved ones.


P/S

Dear hummingbird, you're always beautiful in my eyes, even at the time when you just woke up early in the morning.

For your attractive lips, speaks words of angel to me,
For your lovely eyes, seek out the good personality in me,
For your beautiful hair, give the shines to me,
For your vivacious figure, makes it a wonderful hug for me.

Sometimes, you must remember that you are beautiful, not just in looks, not just in what you say, but in being just the way you are.

No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful. And that's you in my eyes, my special sweetheart.

Until the day we met again, until the day we say our next hello, put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. 344 love letters still couldn't described how much I love you everyday in my life.

Do I love you because you're beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you? I think both is happening at the same time.

Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenades.

2th of April 2012.


No comments: