Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Of Touch & Love


Helen Keller once said:

" Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same."

       
          Now I am not really a romantic person to start with but I believed that to touch is like to give a brand new life to someone that you loved.

          A pat on the back, a caress of the arm to say a few, these are everyday, incidental gestures that we usually take for granted, thanks to our amazingly shy hands.

         Touch is one of the most powerful yet often misunderstood forms of communication and expression of affection in adult relationships. The old adage “A picture is worth a thousand words” definitely applies to touch. Loving touch has the potential to say so much.

         It’s important that you and your partner listen  to touch. Often, couples touch one another without even realizing it. In these circumstances, touching has become so automated that it goes unnoticed and it’s like the touch doesn’t even exist. This is common in long-term relationships and it’s easily fixed. To break your numbness to the touch, you must direct your attention to the sensations of touch and allow them to register in your conscious experience.

          Feel the warmth and pressure of touch. Imagine these sensations radiating beyond the touch-points on your skin, and see them traveling throughout your body.

          Remember, when you entered the world, you were immediately bathed in touch. Reclaiming the gifts of touch can go a long way in nurturing your relationship.

          And perhaps, a groovy kind of love for you and your partner, with a simple touch of love.




P/S

To the one whom captured my heart, I believed that our love is like a silk which will never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and pain. I couldn't find any proper words to express how thankful I am to God for bringing you into my life.

And never be afraid of loneliness in your life anymore, for whenever you are down, in pain or when the world seems to turn their back against you, keep in your heart the fact that I am silently whispering:

            "Go for it my sweetheart, brave against it my hummingbird, because I am here with you."

Close your eyes, and tightly grab my hands in your dreams. Let the love that we shared be a blossoming flowers in our heart.

Hopefully the love in our heart will be the kind of love that never died. I love you Rin Rin.

Loving you,

The Half Moon Serenades.



No comments: