Thursday, March 15, 2012

Of Cuddle & Love


Francis Scott Fitzgerald once said:

"I love her & that's the beginning and end of everything."

       Now I am not a romantic kind of a guy but I believed cuddling with your loved one has the power to relax, to rejuvenate a relationship that's become a bit moody and to draw you closer to one another emotionally as well as physically.

       Cuddling is most often thought of as something that's done lying down, but it can be done sitting, even standing. Women seem to have more of a need to cuddle, but it's good for both sexes.

        It can be as simple as holding her hands while you're watching TV together. Snuggle on your other half of sky shoulder, or into the crook of her arm as she puts her arm around you. Or perhaps you can catch a quick snuggle anywhere as you slip your arm around your loved one's waist for a nice hug. As long as you don't get carried away sexually, this public display of affection will usually bring smiles to the faces of those around you. They'll probably think you're newly love birds.

         On the other hand, you can ask your partner what they enjoy about cuddling and if there's anything you can do that would make the experience even more enjoyable for them. As with all aspects of romantic physical touch, the most important thing is good communication.

         But perhaps the best cuddle that I wanted in my life will be a gentle back scratch while you're cuddling. Stroking the arm or hands of the other person is also a very loving and tender gesture. Just don't do it too lightly or it might tickle.

         And perhaps a groovy kind of love is there for you when lie facing each other when you cuddle and you have the advantage of being able to look into one another's eyes as you talk and just enjoy the moment with the other half of your sky.




P/S

To you whom captured my heart, back then I thought I was the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to love, then I looked at you and smiled. Why? Because no matter how unlucky I was, it was worth it because of you.

My dearest hummingbird, God is so good. He knows where a person will be happy, where they can love and be loved, where heaven on earth is. Now I know why he put me near you. For you is the other half of my sky and I loved you forever and a day.

Until then, put in your heart the fact I had fallen in love with you way before we started our beautiful relationship. Any guy can love a thousand girl, but I hope I can be the rare guy that can love one girl, which is you, in billions of ways.

I love you Rina, they say love hides in every corner, well I guess, then I must be walking in circles all this while.





With Love,

The Half Moon Serenades. 



No comments: