Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Women's Day


Sigmund Freud once said:

"A woman should soften, not weaken a man."

          Without each other there is nothing you know, it was a different kind of viewpoint of what I felt about woman, an iconic specimen of God power in the world, just like the sunset and sunrise. Today notes, it is not just for someone who is very special in my life, but also it is for all the woman.

           Woman as I know most of the time, always understand the little child inside the man. Sometimes, they treated their guy like an infant. If a woman has to choose between catching a flying ball of opportunity and saving infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering how rough the path is in front of them. 

          Sure God created man before woman, but then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece aren't you? Don't get me wrong, it is not about saying woman is better than me, but after all, every guy is forever in their debt.

           Mama once told me before that for guy, every woman is wrong until she cries, and then they gonna tell the woman, she is right instantly. I laughed when I heard this but it is true. In history, Eva Braun managed to floored down Adolf Hitler or Marilyn Monroe bringing down John Fitzegerald Kennedy.

           For me, if Beyonce Knowles had been Moses's secretary, instead of listing Ten Commandment, he gonna do it Alvin and Chipmunk way, that's how powerful a woman in this world. For the other half of the sky, Happy Women's Day! 

           May a groovy kind of love be the light of your life.

___________________________

P/S

To you whom captured my heart, it is very important for me to express to you how much you really worth in my life. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically far from each other, separated by miles of waiting, this expression must come in form of letters such as this.

Beautiful girl, that is how I personally think about you. I know one day, it is gonna be difficult for you, as it is for me, to be together forever. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that 'true love' is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

I will cherish any thought of you, I will prize any memory of you that rises from the depth of my mind and live for the day when our physical separation will be the things of the past. 

Until then, take care there my hummingbird. You are my world, and I love you forever and always my other half of sky.

Happy Women's Day! One month of loving you. :)




With Love,

The Half Moon Serenades.

No comments: