Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Of Sunset & Love



Krzysztof Kieslowski once said:

"For me optimism is two lovers walking into the sunset arm in arm. Or maybe into the sunrise - whatever appeals to you."
 
              A couple in deep love with each other, finds love everywhere, because they are filled with passion. But there are certain places where the joy of romancing increases manifold. One can never imagine of romance on a busy street with cars honking all the time. 

             To romance and share what the heart says in silence, go to watch sunsets. You will truly enjoy the passion. If you watch a sun set near a sea shore, that will even double the joy.


             Imagine the sun setting on the horizon, and the sky turning darker slowly. Watch the sun rays that change in colors as they reflect from the clouds. You will see few birds flying around going back to their homes, and the peaceful sea with waves resoundingly kissing the shore.


            The sun sets slowly. As you watch it, you can feel it dipping in the ocean. The colors change very fast and the reflections from the clouds look mesmerizing. If both of you are alone on the shore, it will make you so close to Mother Nature, that you would feel nothing else exists on the earth except both of you and the nature. It is peaceful, and hearts can talk to each other. 

           Words are not needed when one watches such enchanting sights. One can as well talk with the heart. Look at the waves. Somehow waves look quiet during the sunset. But they keep reaching the shore, touch it, and go back. This is the unending dance that has been going on since millions of years. Watch the sun’s reflection on the ocean. 

            Even if you were not a poet, you would write a poem about your beloved and the sunset.


            We are all troubled with day-to-day work and worries. They are unending. Romance brings a new freshness in life and watching a sunset together can make you touch that fresh feeling, as if no worries ever existed. 

             As the sun sets, and the night arrives, get up and return to your nest as all the birds have already done. Gather as many such moments as possible because after few years, they will become your most cherished treasures. 

             Life is short. But we have the power of love to make it better. And perhaps a groovy kind of love is just around the corner for you and your loved one.



P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet, will you believe me if I said that love is like a beautiful sunset that was mistaken for dawn? For me, I believe that love is like a cloud floating into my life It didn't carry rain or usher storm, but adding color into my sunset sky.

You are the other half of my sky, and one day when you finally appeared in my life, we can watch the sunset together. Looking at your hands in mine, it might have the fleeting brilliance of a comet. But the most important things is that the love we will share, has the tranquility of a lovely sunset. 

Three years ago, on this very same day, I thought I had met you when I said the three sacred words 'I love you' to someone, but I guess it wasn't meant to be even though I enjoyed the most beautiful moment in my life with her. We managed to viewed some beautiful sunset together, something which I am looking forward to do with you too one day.

Until then, put in your heart the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. 331 love letters dedicated to you still can't express my real feelings. My love for you is like a ghost, which everyone talks about and few have seen.But I will not stop doing it, for you is the other half of my sky.

My love for you does not care to define and is never in a hurry to do so.

For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.







No comments: