Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love & Tears

  
        When you are sorrowful,  look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. And here is the second chapter of my story published in one of United States newspaper online literature competition that won me US$1000.


____________OOO________________

Chapter Two:

      And as I walked past the humongous crowd that began to assemble out of nowhere, an old man with a Berber-type of headscarf approached me and with a soft words he asked, "Tell us, young man, do you think love and tears is part and parcel of a relationship?"

     I noticed that there is a slight tears in his heavenly eyes as if he just experiencing harrowing past in his long-life, perhaps he had lost his companion, a partner, or maybe his beloved wife.

    With soothing voice, I explained to him:

Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. If the other half of your sky had left you to go to heaven, just remember, apart of her is always be with you, in heart.

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to love either. For if you love someone deeply in your heart, let her go with a little tears yet full of happiness knowing she is there in heaven, waiting for you.

To weep is to make less the depth of grief, and to make less the depth of grief is to make your life as bright as the blazing sun that shines throughout the universe.

1. When you are in tears because of love, look again your heart, for you shall see that in truth you are weeping for things which has been your happiness before.

2. When you are in tears because of broken love, look again in your heart, for God is willing to give you another person to love and to be loved.

3. When you are in tears because of lonely life without love, look again in your heart, for there is someone special in there waiting for you to discover in life.

4. When you are in tears because of missing your loves one, sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart knowing that your dreams will bring them closer to you than ever so you can wake up the next day giving thanks for another day to love.

5. And finally, when you are in tears because of love, burst out the tears for the sorrow that flowing out will be replace with stars of happiness in your eyes.

            After listening to my answer, the old man walked down the road calmly with tears in his eyes, knowing it is tears of joy and not a sorrow. And for me, I continued my journey in pursuit for a groovy kind of love, to find the other half of my sky who wish will be my command, until she ran out of love one day.


to be continue...


___________OOO_____________



P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet, will you believe me if I told you that waiting is love made visible? Believe me for my wait for your love is measureless and immeasurable. For if I wait for your love with a time limit and indifference, it means I am waiting for a bitter love that can only fulfill half of my hunger of love.

The time that I used to wait for you is like a pan flute through whose my heart it is whispering the soothing music of love. I will be in silent mode, for the only sound that I am hoping to hear is the sound of your voice saying 'I love you too'.

My mysterious someone, if you really want to measure how much my love for you one day, go to the garden of Eden, and see the pleasure of the happy bees gathering the nectar of the flower.

For to the bees, that nectar is the happiness of their life, and for to the flower, that bees is a messenger of love.

And that is how we going to be one day, you are my nectar and I am your bees. Until then, put in your heart, the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. Perhaps the groovy kind of love that we will share one day will be like the blossoming flower in the garden of Eden.

For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.



No comments: