Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Love Is Forever


Emily Dickinson once said:

"Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell."
        

         True love is something so deep, so energizing, that you will not know it unless you experience it. Love is an expression of energy, not something that is transacted in every day of our life. 

         True love is when you can love someone in your life, you can care for them and feel the emotion flow within you. Sometimes, you can love people whom you pass by on the road without even knowing them. Love is actually your very being, not a distilled quality that you possess.

         Nothing is as misconstrued as love is today. Today, love is more of a transaction. If someone says something nice to you, you love her; tomorrow if the same person falls short of it, you don’t love her that much or you probably hate her.

         Even your lifelong friend, with whom you chat everyday on the computer, will seem suddenly not-so-close if she says something that goes against your approval. Where is your love at this time? It has suffered temporarily.

         It is just games that you play; a game in which love and hate surface alternately and interchangeably. And this love-hate relationship is not love at all. Be very clear. It is simply your reaction to a person or a situation, that’s all. This is what we call love. This is not real love. It is subjective love, that’s all.

         True love knows no object. It is simply there whether there is an object or not. True love is the subject itself. It does not know any object. You are the subject and you have become love, that’s all. Any object that comes in touch with it, feels it. 

          Just like a river flows naturally and people enjoy it at the different places that they encounter it, true love exudes from a person and the people around him will be able to feel it.

          There is absolutely no room for conditioning in true love. The energy in you should overflow and express itself as love. It is then that you can break through the highly knotted boundaries of relationships and express yourself beautifully, as a loving being.

          With true love, our world will suddenly seem larger than life. It will be so ecstatic. You will become an energy source to yourself and to others. You will be so overflowing that the energy in you has to touch others. There is no other way. Others will be naturally drawn to you.

          And perhaps a groovy kind of true love is just around the corner for you, waiting to be discover. Love comes softly, if we are not willing to accept it, how can it blossom in our heart, promising a better future?



P/S

To you whom I haven't met yet, will you believe me if I said the reason on what I need to live has been given to me by the earth and why I need to live has been given to me by you? Believe me, all the wait for you to appear in my life had made my soul crawl out from its hiding place.

I learned the meaning of true love in the course of my life. True love is a loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. One day, I hope I can fallen in love many times and each times, I hope the one that I loved is you.After all, who,being in loved is poor?

My mysterious someone, put in your heart the fact that lots of people one day want to ride with you in the limousine of beauty and elegance, but I'll be the one who will take the bus with you when the limousine is old and worthless in future.


Until then, keep in your mind the fact that I had fallen in love with you way before we knew each other. If there is a day when you read all my notes here, smile with the most beautiful heart in your life, for this is what I called the magic of true love. 


The most beautiful life is the one that I will share with you.





For the other half of the sky,

The Half Moon Serenades.


No comments: